Sunday, September 11, 2011

Week one

I have now finished a full week of school.  I have lots of classes, we only have class once a week.  I'm taking 1 Corinthians and 1 and 2 Kings on Mondays, Systematic Theology and Inductive Bible Study/ Hermeneutics on Tuesdays, On Wednesdays I have worship class in the afternoons and then on Wednesday night the students lead worship for Wednesday night Church, on Thursday nights I have a discipleship class and Friday mornings I have a class on women of the Bible.  I also have to do 8 hours a week of M199's which is service hours to help the upkeep of our property and to cook meals so we have food to eat.  When I look at it like this I think to myself wow thats a lot of stuff but when I am living it day to day it does not feel that bad.  I am still getting the hang of balancing my time between doing homework and having a social life with some of the other students here on campus.  My goal for the semester is to get my homework done in the week so that I will have the weekends to hang out more and go to the beach.  Something that is hard for me is not having electricity so I am not able to do my homework when the sun goes down and that is when I usually like to do my homework, after dinner before I go to bed.  So I am adjusting to changing that so I don't have to do it on the weekends.  I don't have time to write more but when I get the chance I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment