- completed my Sign Language Interpreting program at Golden West College
- worked in a Juvenile Hall as an interpreter
- volunteered at a middle school helping in a deaf classroom
- went to San Diego with the Herd
- hiked to the Hollywood sign at night
- watched my brother win 1st place in tournament of champions in baseball
- gone to the beach several times
im defiantly keeping busy and still have many more plans for this summer! this is probably one of my very last summers i can enjoy without having a grow-up job and no school. so im going to live it to the fullest. summer is my favorite time of year, BBQs, the beach, warm summer nights, hanging out with friends, swimming all day long, camping and road trips are some of the things i love and summer is the best time to do them! i can't wait for hawaii, but i also don't want to let this summer pass by me, so im going to live in the moment and enjoy it!