Tuesday, January 25, 2011

right now

So im now to this whole blogging thing, I still don't fully understand it yet, I still don't really know how to work this whole thing.  My intent for starting this blog is when I move to Kauai I would be able to keep my friends and family updated on all my adventures, and possibly some hardships.
Anyways im sitting here listening to my brothers and sisters play in the front yard and im realizing that we wont be here very much longer.  My family is moving in about 4 or 5 weeks to a new house that is bigger and more compatible to my family.  If you are wondering I am the oldest of 7 children and I still live at home with my parents.  To break it down more I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers.  You might think thats a lot, well im here to tell you, YES it is a lot but it is also so fun! There is never a dull moment around here.  Im the oldest and the littlest one of our bunch is 2 years old, there is 17 years between me and the little one who runs around and thinks that she is the boss around here.  Sometimes that is true but im hear to tell you that she is not the boss when im around!  Sometimes it is a little crazy around here when there is 9 people who live in your house.  It's usually pretty loud here, the quiet time is from midnight to about 4 or 5 am.  So a few hours a day but i never hear it that quiet because like you probably I am sleeping at that time.
So we are moving where I will for the first time since my sister right under me was born that I have ever had my own room.  Im excited for that considering that I am in my second year of college, so its been more than a few years.  Although we are all moving in a few weeks I will also be moving at the end of summer to go to school in Kauai.  Yes, Kauai is in Hawaii, and im SO excited!  This is the reason I wanted to start this blog as I already said.  Im going to be attending a Bible college there and could not be more excited!  I am a little sad and don't like to think about all my friends and family that I am going to be leaving behind here in California when I move across the ocean to Kauai.  But I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me.  So this is a little about me and I will keep posting things so you could possibly understand more about me, but for now this is it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment