Thursday, April 14, 2011

if you REALLY knew me, you would know that...

i want to do something a little different than what i have been writing.  i have been thinking lately about what people know about each other, to put it simply.  there are always things that people dont know about you.  i think its fun to learn more about each other so here are a few things that you might not have known about me... i like to call it "if you REALLY knew me, you would know that..."

so, if you REALLY knew me you would know that...

1. I FULL HEARTEDLY LOVE JESUS CHRIST
2. i really like the LAKERS
3. derek fisher is my favorite player
4. i secretly love country music
5. if i could go bare foot i would 365 days a year
6. i don't like small cars at all
7. i LOVE my family
8. i hate being alone
9. im pretty sarcastic
10. i cant stand it when people chew with their mouth open

that is just a few things that you might not have known about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment